REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
1. Persons applying of their own free will and initiative may use psychological services. In the case of people under 18 years of age during the first meeting, the presence of the parent / legal guardian is required, and during subsequent meetings it is determined individually according to the needs.
3. Meetings, both the first and the next, take place after prior appointment in person or by phone 602103370.
4. Services are provided against payment. Payment must be made by bank transfer, cash or card at the end of the visit.
5. The client is obliged to inform about the visit cancellation as soon as possible, at the latest one day before the planned visit. Failure to cancel the visit and fail to appear will result in the necessity to pay 50% of the agreed price. The psychologist is also obliged to inform about the cancellation of the visit and to set a new date as soon as possible.
6. The meeting lasts 55 minutes. If there is a delay due to the psychologist's fault, the appointment is extended by the time of the delay on the same day of consultation or at the next visit. If the delay is the customer's fault, the meeting will not be extended.
7. The psychologist is obliged to keep secret all information received from the client (including the client under 18 years of age) and the fact that the client uses psychological services towards third parties. The exceptions are situations that threaten the life, health of the client or third parties, or situations provided for by law.
8. The psychologist may order additional consultations with a specialist or medical examinations in order to provide a thorough diagnosis and the best possible effects of therapy. Working with other specialists, e.g. a psychiatrist, he provides only the necessary information with the knowledge of the client.
9. The office reserves the right to amend the regulations, as well as to modify the prices for the provided psychological services, about which customers will be notified by providing relevant information.
at a psychologist's office or on the website.
IN ADDITION, FOR ONLINE PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES:
Psychological services can be provided by chat via Zoom Messenger
The choice of the form of providing psychological services is up to the client.
By choosing a specific form of providing psychological services, the client confirms that he has read the technical conditions that enable the correct use of the selected form of communication.
After the appointment is made, the customer pays the agreed fee to the account no later than the day before the consultation is granted. The data for the transfer will be sent to the customer by e-mail.
The customer has the right to a refund for a canceled visit within 30 days from the date of canceling the agreed session, provided that it is canceled at least 24 hours before the agreed date. The fee for a session not canceled by the client is non-refundable.
The administrator of your personal data is: Olga Mac, ul. Opolczyka 21, town 6, 92-417 Łódź, NIP 9820291202, REGON 100621503
The Data Protection Officer has not been appointed.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
carrying out activities related to arranging a visit
conducting activities related to psychological counseling
conducting activities related to conducting psychotherapy
I do not transfer your data outside of Poland, or outside the European Union, or outside the European Economic Area.
Personal data related to accounting services are transferred to Jrk. Accounting Office. Jacek Kaczor based in Łódź 92-446 Łódź, Wacława Wojewódzki 16 lok. 14, which provides financial and accounting services for the Cabinet.
I would like to inform you that your data will be stored until you object to their processing for this purpose, or the consent is withdrawn.
I inform you that you are entitled to:
the right to access your data and receive a copy of it
the right to rectify (correct) your data
the right to delete data.
if in your opinion I have no grounds to process your data, you can request that it be deleted.
if you believe that I am processing your data unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office or another competent supervisory authority.
you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which I process based on your consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
I would like to inform you that providing your data is voluntary.
By using the services, you consent to the processing of personal data by Olga Mac, including particularly sensitive data, including:
• racial or ethnic origin,
• political views,
• religious or philosophical beliefs,
• membership of trade unions,
• genetic data,
• biometric data to identify a natural person,
• health data,
• data on a person's sexuality and sexual orientation,
• data on the use of medical facilities.
Giving consent is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
ul. Piotrkowska 262/264
Right outbuilding, loc. 102 A.
90-001 Lodz, voivodeship Lodzkie
tel: 602 103 370